who ARe we?
Thoné Pigeons BVBA
VAT ID - BE0467.009.072
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect data?
You directly provide Thoné Pigeons with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback/comments on any of our pages or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
- Contact us through our contact form
Thoné Pigeons my also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- People who contact us in your name or on your behalf (local agent, reseller, translator, etc.)
- Any email or mobile message (including WhatsApp / WeChat etc.) that is being forwarded to us
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order or request, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
When Thoné Pigeons processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Thoné Pigeons securely stores your data in our database, that is currently hosted by Combell Belgium. Your emails and mobile messages may be stored in our company devices.
What are your data protection rights?
Thoné Pigeons would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - you have the right to request Thoné Pigeons for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
The right to rectification - you have the right to request that Thoné Pigeons correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Thoné Pigeons to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - you have the right to request that Thoné Pigeons erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - you have the right to request that Thoné Pigeons restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - you have the right to object to Thoné Pigeons processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - you have the right to request that Thoné Pigeons transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites