"Sedna and her descendants are a perfect combination of speed and endurance. This now world famous bloodline has been producing race winners in the range of 100 to 1000km, all across the globe. I named her after the last planet that was discovered in our solar system." - Jos Thoné
‘Sedna’ won 1st International Narbonne of 5.870 birds, 7th Semi-National Jarnac of 5.005 birds, won 1st West-European Country Cup long distance as well as 1st National Acebird LCB and 1st Provincial Acebird KBDB. Meanwhile this ‘wonder pigeon’ is (great-)grandmother to 8x 1st National zone, 2x 1st National and 5x 1st Provincial winners. Important children of ‘Sedna’ are ‘Sendo’ (father ‘Gaggan’ as well as grandfather to ‘Babe’) or ‘Sedmos’ (breeder of no less than 5 generations of winners).
- 1. Int. Marseille 10.343p. ('De Marseille' - B05-6306292)
- 1. Nat. Acebird KBDB, 1-day LD 2010 (Ike)
- 1. Prov. Acebird KBDB 2010
- 1. Prov. Souillac 7.045p.
- 1. Prov. Limoges 1.750p.
- 1. Int. Narbonne 5.870p. -fastest >10.000p. (Sedna I)
- 2. Int. Narbonne 2005 (Sedna II)
- 1. Prov. Acebird KBDB 2005
- 1. Acebird Western-Europe
- 5. Nat. Jarnac 5.005p.
- 206. St.-Vincent 10.206p.
- 1. Int. Barcelona (Gerda)
- 1. Int. Dax against >20.000p. (gr.child Sumo, raced by Brian Sheppard)
... the list goes on and on...
Other related pigeons
Son of Sedna